Tommy Cox Memorial Scout Camp
The Tommy Cox Memorial Scout camp is a rural camp that the Old Hickory Council makes available to scouts and scouters.
The property was originally made available to the Boy Scouts in May of 1945, and has served scouters well as a meeting place and rural base camp.
The facility has a two story building with a kitchen with a large porch and yard to host meetings at. Lining the yard is a small creek.