Covid-19 Cub Camp
It is with great regret that we announce that we have made the difficult decision to cancel our Cub Resident Camp at Camp Raven Knob scheduled June 17-20. While we are extremely saddened not to be welcoming you to camp for another summer, we are confident this decision is the right one, having been made in the best interest of you and your families.
The Old Hickory Council and Raven Knob Staff have been working tirelessly to figure out a plan that is safe for everyone. By following regulations and guidelines from local and state Health Departments, the CDC, & Governor Roy Cooper we have decided to cancel all camping at Camp Raven Knob through the month of June.
We are considering the possibility of having a Cub Resident Camp towards the end of summer, but that decision is distant at this point. All plans for our Cub Day Camps in July are still on as planned, registration for those events are now live on the Old Hickory Council website.
If you have made payments to the Old Hickory Council for Cub Resident Camp, those payments will be mailed back to your pack representative or placed into your Old Hickory Council unit account as soon as possible.